Reseller Terms & Conditions
GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Jasani Africa are a trade only supplier and will only trade with registered resellers operating in the branding/decorating & promotional industry.
Once stock has been collected, Jasani Africa has no control over it. As such we do not accept responsibility for any damages or shortages not reported within 24 hours.
Whilst every effort has been made to fulfil all orders correctly, we ask that you check all items received BEFORE they get branded.
Jasani Africa cannot accept returns on incorrect items which have already been branded.
In the case of stock being sent by courier to regions outside of Johannesburg (i.e., Durban, Cape Town etc), clients have 72 hours from time of collection by courier, to report missing or damaged items. No claims will be entertained thereafter.
We do not accept returns on discontinued and clearance items.
Lead times exclude weekends and South-African public holidays.
Stock will not be released until the funds have been cleared in our account.
We do not accept cash for any orders since having cash on the premises is a security risk.
We encourage EFT’s and have facilities at our offices to make Internet payments.
Stock will only be released once proof of payment has been received. We encourage you to pay into our indicated bank account to ensure that your order is cleared immediately.
Payments from outside South Africa take between 2 and 4 working days to clear. Orders will only be released once payment has reflected.
Please contact your consultant to confirm that we have received your proof of payment once payment has been made.
Jasani Africa cannot be responsible for missed deadlines if you have not confirmed that payment has been received.
Bank account details:
Account Holder: ALLRICH TRADING (Pty) Ltd
Account #: 1118833554
Branch Code: 198765
ORDERS COLLECTED BY COURIER
Please do not send your couriers to collect orders until you have received an email from Jasani Africa notifying you that your goods are ready for collection. Once the emailed invoice is received, your order is ready for collection.
Please ensure that your courier knows who they are collecting for and how many orders they are collecting.
Stock will not be released to couriers until payment is received. Please do not send your courier to collect if you have not affected payment and provided proof thereof to Jasani Africa and confirmed that we have received the proof of payment.
If your account is in credit, please advise us upfront to use your credit to clear the relevant invoices otherwise your credit will not be used.
Collection address is:
Unit 12, Alphen Square North
Cnr George & 16th roads
Written orders constitute a binding contract and are legally binding.
Order values of R10 000 or more been packed and invoiced, cancellations will be subject to a 10% handling and admin fee.
All orders need to be paid for within 10 working days of invoice and if not paid within this time, will be cancelled with the relevant cancellation fees.
Collected stock may not be returned, unless approved in writing by Management within 48 hours of collection, subject to a 25% handling and admin fee. Please do not return orders without prior written consent from Jasani Africa Management. Orders returned without accompanying written consent and corresponding invoice will not be accepted by our returns department.
Cancellation fees need to be paid before further orders will be processed.
Orders consisting of less than 5-line items. These can be emailed to your consultant for processing. Please stipulate that this is a SAMPLE ORDER
Bulk orders will be released the day after the payment has been received and reflecting in our bank account.
Please send your proof of payment for all orders to you consultant to facilitate release.
We understand that our clients require samples to close deals, so with this in mind below is our policy on samples.
· Samples are available for purchase and collection from our Johannesburg office in Midrand.
- Samples with an individual product price of R30 excluding VAT or more may be returned for a refund or credit.
- Samples must be returned in original condition as well as original packaging so that a refund/credit can be ensured.
- It may take a few days to carefully check samples that are returned and once we are satisfied that samples are fit for re-sale, we will issue the refund or credit note.
- Damage to any part of sample or packaging will result in samples not being accepted for return.
- Importantly, when returning samples, the original invoice relevant to the samples needs to accompany the returned goods before a credit note will be issued and a refund effected.
- EFT refunds are processed every Friday.
All orders need to be paid for and collected within 5 working days of invoice date and if not paid and collected within this time, they will be cancelled.
POPI ACT AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION:
WHEREAS IT IS AGREED THAT
All parties agree that they will comply with POPIA regulations and process all the information and/or personal data in respect of the services being rendered in accordance with the said regulation and only for the purpose of providing the Services set out in the agreement to provide services.
The company (also called the service provider), all the parties to this agreement, the service provider’s employees and the client’s employees and any subsequent party/parties to this agreement acknowledge and confirm that:
- One or more of the parties to this agreement, will possess and will continue to possess information that may be classified or maybe deemed as private, confidential, or as personal information.
- Such information may be deemed as the private, confidential, or as personal information in so far as it relates to any party to this agreement.
- Such information may also be deemed as or considered as private, confidential, or as personal information of any third person who may be directly or indirectly associated with this agreement.
Further it is acknowledged and agreed by all parties to this agreement, that such private, confidential, or as personal information may have value and such information may or may not be in the public domain. For purposes of rendering services on behalf of the client, the service provider and any party associated with this agreement and/or any subsequent or prior agreement that may have been/will be entered, irrevocably agree that “confidential information” shall also include inter alia and shall mean inter alia:
- (a) all information of any party which may or may not be marked “confidential,” “restricted,” “proprietary” or with a similar designation.
- (b) where applicable, all data and business information.
- (c) where applicable the parties may have access to data and personal and business information regarding clients, employees, third parties and the like including personal information as defined in POPI regulation; and
- (d) trade secrets, confidential knowledge, know-how, technical information, data or other proprietary information relating to the client/service provider, or any third party associated with this agreement and (including, without limitation, all products information, technical knowhow, software programs, computer processing systems and techniques employed or used by either party to this agreement and/or their affiliates.
All parties irrevocably agree to abide by the terms and conditions as set out in this agreement as well as you agree and acknowledge that all information provided, whether personal or otherwise, may be used and processed by the service provider and such use may include placing such information in the public domain. Further it is specifically agreed that the service provider will use its best endeavours and take all reasonable precautions to ensure that any information provided, is only used for the purposes of the agreement.
It is confirmed that by submitting information to the service provider, irrespective as to how such information is submitted, you consent to the collection, collation, processing, and storing of such information and the use and disclosure of such information in accordance with this policy.
SHOULD YOU NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS AS SET OUT IN THIS AGREEMENT AND CONSENT DECLARATION YOU MUST NOTIFY THE SERVICE PROVIDER IMMEDIATELY FAILING WHICH IT WILL BE DEEMED THAT YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS SET OUT ABOVE